When you register at the library you will get a Summer Reading Scavenger Hunt Packet which will include:
Notepad & Sticker
Pencil Key Chain
Library Card Application
On the Map there are 25 spots with descriptions of what kind of book to read, or how you read it.
1. PICK a spot on the Map (Any spot you wish, you don’t have to follow any order)
2. READ a book that matches the description of that spot. It can either be a physical book or an e-book.
3. RECORD the Title and Author in your notepad – also make a note: Did you like it? Why or Why not?
4. Each time you complete 5 books, come into the library for a prize and enter your name for the Grand Prize Give-a-way! The more you read the more chances you have to win. With 25 spots on the map, you can read your way to 5 chances for the Grand -Prize giveaway!
6. Stay tuned! Check the Library website www.BelmarLibrary.org for information about the Scavenger Hunt Celebration which will happen sometime in September when the Prize Winners will be announced!
Prize group Grades 1-4
Grand Prize: The book Maybe by Kobi Yamada with Flying Pig Plush Toy Companion to the book Maybe