Policies Equipment Workshops
Welcome to the
Belmar Community MakerSpace
Belmar Community Center/Library Annex
503 7th Ave, Belmar, NJ 07719
Hours of Operation
Wednesdays & Thursdays 3 pm - 8 pm
Saturdays 9am - 2pm
The Belmar Community Makerspace is a hub for a body of Makers - creators, builders, innovators, and artists - providing access to the tools, facilities, and support necessary to educate, enrich, and entertain themselves and our community.
The Belmar Community MakerSpace is designed to let people learn new skills and practice them in a supportive environment.
The MakerSpace will offer a series of workshops where residents can learn new maker skills, from 3D Design, to Sewing, to Audio/Visual Recording and Production, and more!
Who can Use the MakerSpace?
All residents of Belmar with a valid Belmar Public Library card can use the MakerSpace.
Non-residents may use the MakerSpace after acquiring a Belmar Library card for a one time, lifetime fee of $25.
What the Makerspace Provides
1. Access to maker tools and materials
2. Learning, public awareness, and sharing activities on maker skills and mindsets
3. Open hours for independent projects
4. A location for maker clubs and organizations to meet and share
5. Connection to the local, regional, national, and global maker movement
6. A showcase for innovation
This site will be expanded with more information and updates.
Questions are welcome! Just email Luis Pulido at firstname.lastname@example.org!