Temporary Library Cards for Online Digital Services
The Belmar Public Library is now providing Temporary Library Cards to patrons who do not have a current Library Card and would like to utilize the digital services at our 24-7 Virtual Library.
If you would like a Temporary Library Card, read the Terms and Conditions and click the link below to fill out the Temporary Library Card Request Form.
You will receive an email shortly after submission with your new fully activated Temporary Library Card #. You will then be able to enjoy all the digital services at the 24-7 Virtual Library.
Please note that all requests submitted after 4pm Mon-Fri will be processed the following business day.
Questions? Email us at Library@belmar.com.
Terms and Conditions:
- Temporary Library Cards (TLCs) are available to Belmar residents and students of Belmar Elementary School, St. Rose Grammar and High School.
- TLC will grant full access to all Belmar Public Library Online Resources, both existing and new, as they come online.
- TLCs will be valid for online resources from the time of issuance to 30 days AFTER the Library re-opens.
- TLC holders will have the opportunity to convert to a Permanent Library Card at any time after the Library reopens with a valid ID/Proof of Residence
- Regardless of whether a TLC holder converts or not, ALL TLCs will expire on the 30th day after the Library Reopens.
- During the 30 days after the Library re-opens, TLCs will NOT be valid for physical check out of books and media.