Gentle moves to upbeat music!
Healthy Steps is a therapeutic exercise and dance program rooted in solid principles of physical therapy. Healthy Steps along with its Music Movement Program is intended to enhance wellness and promote quality of life.
Ginger Decker is a Certified Healthy Steps Instructor and Reiki Master practicing the Healing Arts since 2000.
The intent of this program is to help you thrive physically and emotionally. Upbeat music will guide you through gentle movements.
- No special ability is needed as these movements can be done while seated
- Classes are one hour in length
- Brief water breaks are provided
- Wear loose comfortable clothing and clothes
How you will benefit from this program:
- Increase mobility and flexibility
- enhance energy level
- Decrease fatigue
- Increase mood level
Especially beneficial for those with or recovering from:
- Breast Cancer or other forms of Cancer
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Other chronic or debilitating diseases
This program is FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
Every Tuesday10 am
Lower Level Tarzian Media Room