Our computers are connected to the internet and are available for you to get the work you need done.
- Print documents from your email or portable storage device, such as a USB drive.
- Browse the web
- Conduct internet research
- Create or edit documents using the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Watch webinars, videos, online training modules and other multimedia content.
- Stereo headphones are available at the Circulation Desk. Please ask if you need a set!
- Computer use is limited to a maximum 3 hours/day in 1 hour increments.
- Patrons must give up their pc at the end of their current hour if there are others waiting to use a pc.
- Printouts must be paid for in advance and released by a Library Staff member.